Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 1: The Horror of Reality

Clearly I knew I had a weight problem or I wouldn't have started this blog. But I truly had no idea it was so bad until I took the dreaded "before" photos. Seeing those made me re-think this project for the sake of keeping these from the light of day, but that's exactly the point: NO MORE DENIAL! I am facing this once and for all.

And so, without further ado...

BEFORE
Day 1 - 3/1/11

Weight: 160 lbs
Waist: 34"
Hips: 42"
Thigh: 25"
Bicep: 13"




I do get one moment of justification in saying that I just had a baby so it's okay that my stomach is not fantastic right now, but that's where the excuses end.

I will post body pics monthly and measurements weekly. I will also do a daily run-down, so stay tuned for more from Day 1.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you brave, brave soul. Kudos to you for having the courage to post these photos.

    ReplyDelete