Monday, May 2, 2011

Judgment Day, Part 2

Well, this is a surprise.

If you've been following along the past month you'll know I haven't done a whole lot. Despite the best of intentions I have once again gotten complacent. I only lost 2 pounds this month, but then a mini vacation ruined all of that and I gained them right back.

And yet, my tummy continues to shrink. I'm baffled. Delighted, yet baffled.

So, without further ado, this month's photos:




I got away easy this time, but next time I may not be so lucky.

Despite my undeserved successes this month, it is a new month and time for new goals. This time, I will deserve whatever progress I make because I will be working hard!!!

I aim to lose 5 pounds in the month of May. I will accomplish this by:

  • Doing cardio 3 times a week
  • Strength training daily
  • Cutting out soda
  • Keep up fruit and veggie intake

I've also made a separate goal that's related to fitness. I'm trying to take my baby on a little outing at least four times a week, even if it's just to the grocery store. He needs some stimulus and I need to get moving, plus he loves people and I love to show him off—win-win! So I will plan as many of these outings as I can to involve some sort of movement on my part, and not just lugging him in an out of the car. Any ideas, please send them my way, or even join us. The more the merrier!

Because I'm realizing that I need more babysitting, I am fine tuning a more detailed plan to help me track and monitor my progress. More to come.

Until then, folks, I'm off to do some crunches!

5 comments:

  1. You look great!! And I would love to join you on some outings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your looking thinner and thinner! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking great! I have made the goal that if the weather permits it and I am home then I put CJ on his bike and Ethan in the stroller and go for a walk even when I don't feel like it! We have been going about two and half miles each walk! It is hard to get out the door but I feel great when we get back. Good luck with your goal of getting out at least four times a week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! You're keeping me motivated :)

    ReplyDelete